Feng Shui will help you feel alive, clear-minded, full of energy, with a overall sense of well-being.
A common-sense, humanistic approach to classical feng shui. You'll learn what feng shui is all about, and how to apply its key principles, tools and techniques to balance and re-vitalise the energy channels in your surroundings, in you, and in your life. You will also learn how to get it right at every step of the way.
You'll practise as you go, finishing with a multi-layered tool kit to draw up your property plan, identify the strengths and weaknesses of your property, disperse negative energy, create positive energy and provide solutions to challenging situations, and ultimately benefit yourself and everyone who lives in your property.
You start on your own property from Module 1 and, by the end of the course, you will know how to make feng shui work for you. Feng Shui creates a nurturing, inspiring and healthy space in which you will feel happy, supported and fulfilled, with a sense that all is well with your world.
Diploma in Feng Shui Foundations (optional).
Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM).
The course is written by a feng shui expert, with examples of her own client experiences. Brenda Martin, accredited consultant of the Feng Shui Society, trained with Grand Master Raymond Lo, world-leading expert in Feng Shui. Brenda gives you continuous support and welcomes your personal feng shui questions and challenges as you go along.
"Thank you for the wonderful course. I have enjoyed it immensely. It is well thought out and easy to understand. I have already made changes in the lives of my friends. I am also using the principles of Feng Shui in my everyday work even more than before." J.T. Queensland, Australia
"The course was great and so interesting. Being new to feng shui I learnt the fundamentals and followed the course really smoothly. My knowledge built up as I progressed without any jumps or struggles. Time was taken to fully answer my questions in detail and I felt I could ask Brenda anything. The time in which work was marked and emailed back was really fast and allowed me to continue the course at the pace I wanted. Thanks Brenda, you're great. I have made improvements to my own house and living. My house is a lot cleaner for one! I have definitely benefited." S.P. Wolverhampton, UK
"What a wonderful course! Thank you for your patience. Feng Shui is on my mind every day and many aspects have become second nature. Thank you for creating this very comprehensive course. I am curious to find out more." Dr.S.F. Bristol, UK
Click on the tabs below to view the course content and module breakdown.
- Pronunciation of feng shui
- The role of feng shui in daily life
- Origins and history of feng shui
- Significance of the I Ching and the Tao in feng shui
- Different schools of feng shui
- Confusion with feng shui books
- Commonly used Chinese words in feng shui
- Starting feng shui clutter clearing in your home
- Trinity of Luck and its significance in your life
- Yin and Yang principles
- Creating yin and yang balance in your home
- How to identify sheng chi, sha chi and si chi
- How to create a good flow of chi
- How to protect from harmful chi
- The luo pan and western compass
- How to take a compass reading
- Macrocosm / Microcosm Principle
- The four celestial animals
- The jade belt and ming tang
- How to create comfort for the occupants
- The Five Elements
- The productive, destructive & weakening cycles of the five elements
- How to use the elements wisely
- How to energise your life areas
- Using the elements to restore balance
- The Lo Shu Square
- The Pa Kua (Bagua) & its associations
- Drawing up property plans - Tools
- How to take an accurate compass reading
- Plotting the compass directions on the plan
- Working on your own property
- Applying yin and yang to your property
- Applying the five elements to your property
- Eight Mansions Principle
- Kua Numbers
- Personal good and bad directions
- East and West group house directions
- Feng Shui Remedies
- Using Sound, Light, Life, Movement, Colour, Stillness, Mechanical.
- Energising life areas and personal well-being
- The significance of numbers
- Shapes of buildings, plots and rooms
- Roof shapes
- Missing areas and extensions
- Using yin & yang to remedy
- Using the five elements to remedy
- Using mirrors to remedy
- Combining yin, yang & the elements
- Using mirrors wisely
- Clutter Clearing
- Predecessor Energy
- Space Clearing
- The Twelve Animals
- Your Animal Personality
- You are a reflection of your home
- Your home is also a reflection of you
- Feng Shui step by step through the home
- Roads, Pathways, Gate, Fences, Gardens
- Front Door
- Entrance Hall
- Doors, Windows
- Living Room
- Feng Shui step by step through the home
- Bathrooms & Toilets
- Home Office, Study
- Electromagnetic Stress
- Geopathic Stress
- The complete feng shui experience
- Steps through your feng shui evaluation
Ways To Pay
Total Price: £296.00
Instalment Option: £84 | then 4 x £53 during the course.